In Ad Coupons
Kmart store coupons are found in the weekly Kmart sales circular released every Sunday. You can also find store coupons in Kmart’s monthly Storewide Savings Guide. You can find both of these circulars in your Sunday paper or near the entrance of your local Kmart store. Unfortunately, we can’t use a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon per their coupon policy:
More than one coupon may not be used on a single product, so we could not accept a Kmart store coupon along with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
Manufacturer Newspaper coupons: These coupons are found in the free-standing inserts in your Sunday paper: Smart Source, Red Plum and Procter & Gamble. If a coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the register will auto-adjust the coupon value down to meet the item’s price.
Printable Coupons: Kmart accepts printable coupons that scan at the register and are less than 75% of the item’s retail value.
Shop Your Way Rewards
Kmart has a rewards program called Shop Your Way Rewards. First, you’ll need to sign up for a Shop Your Way card at your local Kmart store or online. Become a Bonus Member by entering your email address when signing up. This will allow you to earn extra Rewards points.
There are two ways to earn rewards:
1. Earn 10 points for every $1.00 that you spend on qualifying purchases. You will find qualifying items throughout the store and in the ad. You can also earn points by making purchases online at kmart.com, sears.com and more.
2. Look for Shop Your Way Promotions to earn additional rewards. It’s important to remember that you can use manufacturer coupons on these promotions and you will still earn the points. For example:
Buy 2 Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner, 32 oz $2.79
Buy 2 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, 35 ct $2.79
Spend $10.00, Receive 3,000 Points ($3.00)
Use four $1.00/1 Formula 409 Cleaner or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes from SS 9/12
Pay $7.16, Receive 3,000 Points ($3.00)
Final Price: $1.04 each, when you buy all 4
To redeem the points, enter your phone number or email address and PIN at checkout. The cashier will ask if you want to apply to the points you’ve earned. You can chose to redeem all or part of them. Remember, 1,000 points is worth $1.00
You can change your PIN by going online to Shopyourwayrewards.com and accessing your account. If you do not have your PIN number you can not redeem your points. If you don’t know your PIN you will need to contact Shop Your Way Rewards at (800) 991-8707 for your PIN number. Or if you used your mobile phone as your phone number you can text PIN to 595959.
Order matters! To get the maximum savings, here is how you should present your coupons:
- Kmart In-Ad or In-Store Coupons
- Manufacturer Coupons
- Catalinas – You can only use one Catalina per transaction.
- Gift Cards
Kmart sends out printable coupons, such as $5 off $50 purchase via email for those signed up for their newsletter. Visit Shop Your Way Rewards to register.
- Spend $25.00 in grocery and drugstore merchandise.
- There is a limit of five coupons doubled per day.
- Terms on the Kmart website state: “Members get double manufacturer coupons up to $2.00.” This means that coupons with an original value of up to $2.00 will be doubled. For example, use a $2.00 coupon and double it to get a total of $4.00 off.