There is a new program that Rite Aid released a few week’s ago called +Up Reward… It reminds me of a Hybrid Program between CVS’s Extra Buck Program & Walgreen’s Register Reward Program.
Here are some of the details:
- You will need to sign up for the Wellness + Program
- When you buy participating items, you will get a coupon that prints on the bottom of your receipt (similiar to CVS). This coupon can be be used on any non-prescription purchase.
- Only 1 like +Up Reward will print per transaction. For example, let’s say there is a $2 +Up Reward on Colgate Toothpaste, if you purchase 2 in the same transaction- you will only get 1+Up Reward. BUT, if there is a $2 Colgate +Up Reward and a $2 Listerine +Up Reward in a given week, you could purchase both items and receive both Rewards.
- These Rewards are ROLLING. Let’s stick with our Colgate Scenario. If you purchase 1 Colgate in transaction 1- then buy 2 second Colgate in a separate transaction and use the 1st Rewards Coupon, a new Rewards coupon will print in the second transaction!
- Your store will most likely not adjust the Rewards coupon down (in the event of overage), so you’ll need to add in enough items so that you don’t have overage.
So, sign up for a Wellness+ Rewards Card NOW!