Hi KCL, I am looking for a list of stockup prices for meat and produce that you can share on your website. I just started couponing the beginning of June and have already saved over $400! My husband and friends are very impressed!- KCL Desirae
Here are my personal stockup prices for various kinds of meat. When I see these prices, it’s my time to stock up. I do all of my Meat Shopping at my local Albertsons. Also, when I am really stocking up, I call ahead and tell them what I need and how I want it packaged and they get it ready for me. I think this is helpful for them because they can help other customers as they need to, and it’s very convenient for me! Also, when my Albertsons closes their Butcher Block (at 9pm), they mark down their Fresh Ground Beef, to $1.69/lb. So, I try to plan my shopping trips for 9:00 when I need beef!
- Top Sirloin Steak: $3.99/lb
- Ground Beef, 90% or better: $1.99/lb
- Ground Beef, 85%: $1.69
- Chuck Roast: $1.99/lb
- Boneless Pork Chops $1.49/lb
- Pork Loin, Boneless $1.99/lb
- Pork Roast: $1.49
- Boneless Chicken Breasts: $1.69-$1.99/lb
- Bone-in Chicken Breasts: $0.79-$0.99/lb
- Whole Fryer Chickens: $0.79/lb
- Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks: $0.79/lb
You may find that your prices are a little higher or lower depending on where you live!
Do you have any stockup prices that are different from mine?