Following is the Whole Foods global coupon policy. Print this and carry it in your binder when shopping at Whole Foods. Print from here, or visit the Whole Foods site directly:
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy:
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item.
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in the Midwest.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
- If there is a BOGO free promotion, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer coupons.
- Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons.
- Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction.