Extreme Couponing Tip: Coupon Sleeves
When it comes to organizing your binder By Category, you’ll need lots of sleeves to keep them in! Here at KCL, we recommend 9-pocket sleeves, used for baseball and trading cards. But sometimes coupons are just too big, in which case it can be handy to have a few different kinds.
- Full sheet protectors: used primarily for scrapbooking and academics, find these in the office supplies, school supplies, or craft section.
- 9 pockets: used for baseball/trading cards. Often found near the front of the store, next to baseball and trading cards.
- 8 pocket: used for coupons gaming cards. Find online or at a hobby shop.
- 6 pockets: for tall/wide trading cards. Find online or at a hobby shop.
- 4 pockets: for postcards and photos. Often found near the photo/camera section or a craft store by the scrapbooking supplies.
- 3 pockets: used for currency. Online or coin shops are your best bets for tracking these down.
- 2 pocket: traditionally used for storing 5×7 photos. Find these near the photo albums.