On June 30th we told you about an amazing offer from ING Direct. There was several hundred dollars up for grabs simply by opening up accounts. If you missed it and are curious as to what I am talking about, go here to see the deal. If you opened up an Electric Orange account, there are a few things that need to be done in order to get your extra cash. This is simply a reminder because we want to make sure that you get your money! If you missed out, you can still sign up for an Electric Orange checking account. You will receive a $50 bonus for doing so.
What you need to do:
- By now, you should have received your debit card.
- You need to make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or pin-based) using your Electric Orange card or Person2Person payments within 45 days of opening your account.
- Unsure of how many purchases you have made? Head to ING DIRECT, enter in your account number and pin.
- You should now be on the home page of your account. It will show you how much money you have in your account.
- Click on the name of your account. This will pull up your transaction history.
- Make sure you have had 5 transactions within 45 days of opening your account.
- You will earn a $76 Bonus that will be deposited to your account by August 22nd.
You can earn an additional $76 by setting up direct deposit to your Electric Orange account.
- Unsure how to set up Direct Deposit?
- Once you are on your home page, on the right hand side, at the bottom, click on “How do I set up Direct Deposit?”
- Then under Transferring Money (found at the bottom right hand corner), click on Direct Deposit.
- Everything you need to know to get it set up is found in this section.
- You will need to have at least two deposits of at least $250 post to your account by August 31st.
- Your additional $76 Bonus will be deposited to your account by September 10th.