Saving for your children’s future can be a daunting task! With the cost of tuition rising every year, I sometimes wonder if I will be working three jobs just to pay for college textbooks! Fortunately, I found UPromise which makes the task of saving money for their future a whole lot easier!
UPromise helps me save money by doing the things I already do, such as shopping online, eating at restaurants and filling up my gas tank. The best part? Signing up is free and easy! Here are just a few ways you can start earning cash for the future:
- Shop Online: Earn cash by shopping at the Upromise online mall which has over 900 leading brands, like Walmart.com, Gap.com, Best Buy, and many more.
- Eat Out: Earn cash by dining at nearly 9,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Buy Groceries: Earn savings each month at participating grocery stores and drugstores with simple to print eCoupons.
The amount you can earn varies from retailer to retailer but ranges between 1% and 25%! That can add up quickly! But the best part about UPromise is you choose how to use your savings: invest in a high-yield savings account, contribute to a tax-deferred 529 plan, or pay down a college loan. You can link to some student loans and set up automatic transfers, or simply request a check which you can use to pay for expenses such as college tuition, books and more!
Here is how to join:
- Visit UPromise and click on the “Join Free” button on the right side of your screen.
- Enter the prompted basic information (name, address, create a password, who you would like to save for).
- You will be prompted to download the optional “TurboSaver” feature which will make sure your shopping dollars are credited to you even if you forget to log in to UPromise first.
- UPromise also gives you the option to link your credit card and grocery card to the system in order to streamline the buying and rewards process.
- You are all set! Start shopping and saving!
UPromise makes the often difficult task of planning for the future a little easier. So head over to UPromise today and start your savings goals!