After hearing several requests, we’ve investigated the Coupons.com Savings Club! This should provide enough information to decide if it’s worth joining.
What is the Coupons.com Savings Club?
It is a service you pay for to gain access to higher-value coupons. We’ve also seen coupons for items we normally don’t see coupons for. These coupons are NOT available without a subscription. Think of it kind of like another newspaper subscription.
How much does the Coupons.com Savings Club cost?
Sign up for one of the following plans.
- $3 per month
- $30 for one year (Like getting 2 months FREE!)
Coupons.com is currently running a promotion to receive 30 days FREE! Pay nothing upon signup and cancel any time. It does require debit/credit card information as it automatically debits your account each month/year, depending on the option you select.
How frequently are the coupons updated, and where do I find them?
Their goal is to keep the premium coupons collection as fresh as possible, with new offers available every month. We’ve seen coupons added and others expire mid-month.
Upon login (there’s a link at the top of coupons.com), you’ll see that all the premium coupons are listed first. The red “Savings Club Offer” banner is visible regardless of how you sort the coupons.
Are there any other added benefits?
As a member, you get access to the Coupon Finder, which is a quick way to view what coupons are available. This list also shows what coupons are expiring soon so you can print them! This list includes ALL coupons, not just the Savings Club coupons. It groups the coupons by categories. When you click on a category, it will expand and list the coupons in descending order based on their value.
You’ll also gain access to Live Chat Support. This is a neat feature, especially when you can’t find a coupon. You’ll be able to chat with a REAL person, right from your computer!
What if I don’t print any coupons during the month?
This would be the one negative. You won’t be reimbursed if you don’t print any coupons.
What types of coupons can I expect to see?
Here’s a list of the best coupons that are currently available:
- $0.75/1 Brawny, 2 giant rolls or larger
- $1.50/1 Pup-Peroni brand dog snacks
- $1.50/2 3 Musketeers brand Fun Size bars
- $1.00/1 Tony’s Original Crust Pizza
- $1.25/1 Comet Stainless Steel cleaning product
- $1.00/2 Lean Cuisine varieties
- $2.00/2 Comet Bathroom Sprays or Comet Cream Cleansers
- $1.50/1 Meaty Bone Dog Snack
- Buy 3 Meow Mix Cat Food Cups, Get 1 Pate Topper Cat Food Cup Free
- Buy 1 Snausages Backyard Grillers, Get 1 Free
- $1.25/2 Nestle or Wonka Stand Up Bag Candy
- $0.75/1 Hot Pockets brand Snackers
- $0.60/1 Bridgford Frozen Rolls or Bread Dough or Monkey Bread
- $2.50/1 Renu fresh or Renu sensitive multi-purpose solution (12 oz or larger)
- Rent a Rug Doctor Machine and Receive a 48 oz bottle of cleaner Free
- $5.00/1 AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream
- $4.00/1 AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
- $1.25/1 Nature Made Vitamin D
- $1.00/3 Canine Carry Outs dog snacks
- $5.00/1 Sergeant’s Pronyl OTC Product for Cats or Dogs
- $3.50/1 TruBiotics product
- $5.00/1 1st Step Pro-Wellness Whey Protein or Glucosamine Chondroitin/MSM
- $4.00/1 Slo-Niacin
- $1.00/4 PowerBar Products
- $1.50/1 Extend Nutrition 4 single servings or 1 multiple servings carton
- $1.50/2 Milo’s Kitchen brand dog treats
- $3.50/$15.00 BabyGanics product purchase
- $1.00/2 TGIFriday’s Snacks
- $1.25/1 Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Analgesic Creme
- $1.00/2 Nathan’s Famous Salty Snacks (3 oz or larger)
- $2.00/2 Gerber Graduates Puffs or Lil’ Crunchies, Melts or Grabbers
- $1.50/2 Snickers Brand Fun Size Peanut Butter Squared Bars
- $1.25/1 Calcet Petites Dual Calcium + Vitamin D3 Calcium Supplement
- Buy One Milk Bone Product, Get One Milk Bone Trail Mix Free
- $0.60/1 French’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- $0.60/1 French’s Dijon Mustard
- $1.50/3 Pounce Cat Treats
If you notice, many coupons have NO restrictions. Most are worth $1.00 or more! We rarely see this with any coupon; it’s usually one or the other!
Is the Savings Club worth it? YOU decide!