Beginning on September 2, members of Rite Aid’s Wellness+ program will have their +Up Rewards automatically loaded to their Wellness+ card. They are calling this the Load2Card feature. Before you have a nervous breakdown (I know, I don’t like change either!), read the following details. Keep in mind that you must have a Wellness+ account to participate in the +Up Reward program.
- Rite Aid’s +Up Rewards will still be earned the same way. When you make a qualifying purchase, you will earn a +Up Reward for a specified dollar amount. The +Up Reward will then be used like cash on a future purchase.
- You CAN elect to continue to have your +Up Rewards printed at the bottom of your receipt, as they have in the past, if you prefer having the piece of paper to having the reward loaded to your card.
- A +Up Reward can be redeemed starting at 6:00 a.m. on the day after it was earned. It will expire 14 days after it was issued.
- You can text “REWARD” to “RATEXT” on your mobile phone, and Rite Aid will send you a text each week. This text will tell you the number and value of the +Up Rewards you still have available on your card.
- You can also manage your +Up Rewards online by signing in to your Online Wellness+ Account.
- According to Rite Aid’s press release regarding these changes, the Load2Card feature for +Up Rewards was successfully piloted in four cities for seven months.
If you are new to shopping at Rite Aid, learn all about the +Up Reward program by clicking on the “101″ tab at the top of the Rite Aid page.