Sometimes managing all my store rewards cards gets overwhelming; my keychain weighs close to about 3 pounds. OK, that’s hyperbole, but still! The hardest part is making sure I match up my eCoupons with the right reward card.
SavingStar helps manage those rewards cards and programs and maximize the savings from eCoupons. It electronically links grocery and drugstore loyalty cards and gives cash payouts!
Here’s how SavingStar works:
- Join the program for free or sign in.
- Select the eCoupons you want to add and have them linked to your store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout. (Note: The total on your receipt does not change at checkout and the savings are not printed on the receipt.)
- When you purchase the items, the eCoupon amount will be automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! You will receive an email when your savings post.
- As soon as you have $5.00 in your account, you can cash it out.
- Payout is offered in 3 forms: have it deposited into your bank account, Paypal account or receive an Amazon gift card. You may also choose to donate it to the American Forests fund.
Now is the perfect time to sign up! Through Thanksgiving Day, save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 on any of the products in the Unilever family. Spend that $20 in one or multiple shopping trips. Brands include Bend AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, Bertolli, Breyers, Caress, Clear, Consort For Men, Country Crock, Degree, Dove, fds, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, Just For Me!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Motions, Nexxus, Noxzema, P.F. Chang’s Home Menu, Pond’s, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Ragú, Simple, Skippy, Slim-Fast, Soft & Beautiful, St. Ives, Suave, TCB, TIGI, TRESemmé, Vaseline, and Wish-Bone.
Now go to SavingStar and print a ton of high-value and useful coupons!