The hardest gifts to buy every year are for our parents. They have everything or just say “I’d love a card.” The one present I know they’ll enjoy and use is a big family portrait. A professional portrait holds a place of honor in every home and lasts for generations.
Sitting fees and photo print packages, though, add up fast. Here’s how to make an expensive heirloom gift affordable.
Mamasource.com, a daily deal website, has a voucher for a deluxe portrait bundle from Sears Portrait Studio for just $35. That’s a $185 value.
The package includes:
- A 20 minute in-studio photo shoot.
- 1 Portrait CD featuring one favorite pose, six natural-color portrait sheets, an enhanced single-pose.
- 10″x13″ print, and 50% off all regular priced items.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Click here.
- Sign up using e-mail and city (members sign in).
- Click the pink “Buy Now” button.
- Enter personal information and credit card info.
- Within 24 hours receive an email with a link to the voucher.
- The voucher contains instructions on how to redeem it.
- Limit (2) vouchers per person, may buy (2) more as gifts.
- The Vouchers expire Dec. 31, 2012.