Get a free rental by connecting your Twitter account with your Amazon account. Obviously, you’ve got to have a Twitter account for this deal to work. If you don’t have one, go to www.twitter.com and sign up. It takes just a few minutes.
Get the credit by completing these steps before 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 22, 2012. Limit one per customer.
Ready? Click this link.
Click the button that looks like this:
- Follow the instructions to connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts.
- Automatically follow @amazonvideo and @amazon_studios.
- This message is automatically tweeted from your account: “Just got a $2 credit from @amazon_studios for movies + TV shows @amazonvideo. Clickhttp://amazon.com/studios2u to get yours. #studios2u”
- Browse for a movie or TV show at Amazon Instant Video, and click the “Buy” or “Rent” button. Note: the price shown on the buy or rent button won’t change, but the credit is automatically applied to your purchase.
- Confirm the credit by checking the order confirmation sent via e-mail.