Stock up on ink cartridges for all the homework assignments, photos, reports, and letters with Inkfarm. Save an average of 50% – 60% from office store prices. The cartridges we’ve ordered have worked perfectly!
Inkfarm.com offers brand-compatible and brand-name ink cartridges. Given the price difference, I opted for the generic (of course). Most orders ship for free! To get started, you’ll need the make and model number of your printer.
- Visit Inkfarm.com.
- Search for the printer make/model.
- Select colors and quantities and add to the shopping cart.
- Click “checkout.” No need to register to place an order.
- Enter shipping and payment information.
- In most cases, the ink arrives in 1 – 2 days.
Here’s what I purchased:
Canon PGI-225 Large Black Ink $6.25
Save $0.70 automatically with the additional 10% savings
Final Price: $6.25 shipped
This same cartridge at Amazon.com is $15.98 plus shipping.
Do you plan to use Inkfarm.com? Tell us about it in the comments.