Looking for the perfect addition to the KCL savvy saver toolkit? Ebates.com is a smart and easy method to save big when shopping online.
How it works:
- Ebates is entirely free. Staring an account takes under a minute and requires only an email address. No sensitive information required.
- Shopping via Ebates nets users cash back rebates (as high as 25%) from over 1,500 major retailers nationwide.
- Browse online stores from the Ebates partner list. Each store lists a cash back percentage to shoppers. Average cash back is from 4%-12%.
- Follow the link to the store you want and shop as normal. Cash back automatically accrues in an Ebates account until a threshold of $5.01 is reached. At least four times a year, Ebates mails a check or transfers those funds into a PayPal account. No strings, no points to redeem, no mail-in forms or membership fees.
- Ebates also gives new members $5.00 for signing up and an additional $5.00 for every friend referred. With over 12 million members and $85,000,000 paid out so far, this service continues to grow in popularity. We like to stack Ebates purchases with coupons, sales, and promotions for even greater savings.
March is a great time to shop with Ebates:
Watch for Mommy Madness in March. This annual sale gives double rewards and is all about spoiling mommies (and mommies-to-be) with amazing rewards like double cash back, giveaways, and huge discounts from a variety of great retailers. Visit Ebates to get started!
- Save up to 50% on skincare value sets at Sephora. Get 8.0% cash back.
- Carter’s offers a 50% off baby sale and 5% cash back.
- Receive up to 63% off vitamins and supplements from Vitacost. 12.0% cash back makes this an amazing deal.