Earlier, we told you about a Healthy Essentials rebate and how to use it at Walgreens. The rebate is for $5.00 and a free first aid bag! Purchase at least $10.00 in Band-Aid and Neosporin products (before coupons). After coupon savings and the $5.00 rebate check, it’s like paying only $0.38 for each product! Plus, receive a first aid bag at no charge.
As with all rebates, pay close attention to the requirements and make a copy of your receipt(s), just in case.
- The purchase total must be $10.00 or more and include at least one Neosporin Ointment or Cream product and one Band-Aid bandages product.
- Purchases must be made between 4/7 and 4/30.
- Requests must be received by 5/31.
- Mail in the completed rebate form, the original store receipt with products circled, and the UPC barcodes cut from the package.
- Limit one offer per household mailing address.
- Allow 6-8 weeks to receive a $5.00 rebate check and first aid bag.
Buy 2 Neosporin Original Ointment, 0.5 oz $3.99, sale price through 4/13
Buy 2 Band-Aid Bandages, 40 ct $1.77, sale price through 4/13
Spend $10.00, Submit for $5.00 Mail-In Rebate and Free First Aid Bag through 4/30, Limit 1
Use two $2.00/1 – Neosporin Product – (neosporin.com)
Or $2.00/1 – Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment or Neosporin Lip Health, Excludes Trial Size – (healthyessentials.com)
Or $1.00/1 Neosporin First Aid Product, excludes trial sizes, Limit one coupon per person, Limit 4 coupons in same transaction from RP 4/7 (exp 5/24)
And use one $1.00/2 – Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Products, excludes trial and travel sizes – (coupons.com)
Or $0.75/2 – Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, excludes trial sizes, limit one coupon per person – (healthyessentials.com)
Or $0.75/2 Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages Products, Limit one coupon per person, Limit of 4 coupons in same transaction from RP 4/7 (exp 5/24)
Pay $6.52, Submit for $5.00 Mail-In Rebate
Final Price: $0.38 each, when you buy all 4 plus free first aid bag