Get a free pair of glasses at CoastalContacts. Just pay shipping charges and for any upgrades like stronger lenses or coatings. The price includes up to 1.5 index lenses. The price for any upgrades is clearly displayed. The glasses ship very quickly.
Note: This deal is for first-time customers only. Just use code FIRSTPAIRFREE at checkout.
- Visit Coastal Contacts by clicking the image above.
- Browse the frames, find the perfect style, select it, and click continue.
- Enter prescription information.
- Choose lenses and any “extras.”
- Add glasses to shopping cart for checkout.
- Enter shipping information.
- Enter code FIRSTPAIRFREE in the code box, and click apply.
- Final total should only include extras and shipping and handling.
Low or no cost eye exams
For those who need a critical eye exam to be screened for glaucoma and other eye issues and to get a prescription, there are some free and low-cost alternatives out there.
- Check with InfantSEE, a national public health program for children 6 months to 1-year-old. Call (888) 396-EYES or visit www.infantsee.org.
For children or teens:
- Find out if your children are eligible for CHIP or Medicaid coverage, call 1-877 KIDS NOW (1-877-543-7669) or visit www.insurekidsnow.gov.
- Sight for Students is a Vision Service Plan program that provides free eye exams and glasses for low income and uninsured children 18 and younger. Get more information at 1-888-290-4964 or www.sightforstudents.org.
Free eye exams for adults
- Vision USA, coordinated by The AOA Foundation, provides free eye exams to uninsured, low-income workers and their families. For more information, call 1-800-766-4466 or visit www.optometryscharity.org/vision-usa.
- Lions Clubs International provides financial assistance to individuals for eye care through its local clubs. Find a local Lions Club using the https://directory.lionsclubs.org/ feature on the organization’s website.