Walgreens shoppers know that shopping at the drugstores can really pay off–literally! From cheap eggs and cereal to free toothpaste and lip balm, Walgreens has some unbeatable deals. The large drugstore chain recently released another way to help its shoppers save money: “paperless coupons!”
Paperless coupons are manufacturer eCoupons that can be clipped to your Balance Rewards account and used when you buy qualifying products! Here are the important details:
- To clip and redeem Walgreens paperless coupons, you must be a Balance Rewards member. You can sign up for the program in a store or sign up online.
- Visit Walgreens.com from your computer or from the Walgreens app to find the digital coupons.
- Start clipping coupons! If you are not logged in, you will need to sign in with your username and password. Click on the “Clip” button on each desired coupon to add it to your account. Up to 100 coupons can be clipped to your account at one time.
- At the top of the Paperless Coupons page, you can view all available coupons, all coupons you’ve clipped to your account, all clipped coupons that are about to expire and all redeemed coupons.
- After clipping, buy the products that correspond with the coupons. Be sure you have scanned your Balance Rewards card or input your phone number at checkout. The coupon will automatically deduct from your total!
- Each paperless coupon can only be redeemed one time. Once you have redeemed it, it will be removed from your list of clipped coupons.
- Paperless coupons are manufacturer coupons. Each one can be stacked with a Walgreens in-ad coupon or a Walgreens coupon from the monthly savings book. Each paperless coupon cannot be stacked with another physical manufacturer coupon on a single item.
- Paperless coupons can also be clipped using the Walgreens app!
- For more information, visit the Walgreens Q&A page.