If you are still waiting for the perfect deal on a backpack, this may be it. Through August 4th, Office Max has a great selection of backpacks, laptop bags and messenger bags, all for a final price of $0.01. How does it work? When you purchase a participating bag, you will pay the full price. But then you earn the full amount, minus $0.01, back in MaxPerks Rewards, making your final cost $0.01. Can’t beat that!
What are MaxPerks Rewards? MaxPerks Rewards are essentially as good as cash for you to use at Office Max. Once you have made a qualifying purchase using your MaxPerks Reward number, you will then receive your current month’s Rewards (no later than the end of the next month) into your account. These Rewards can be used to purchase just about anything at Office Max. You can choose to purchase another item with a MaxPerks Rewards available and use current MaxPerks to pay for them. (This is rolling your rewards, just like we do at the drugstores.) I personally like to use my Rewards to purchase toilet paper and paper towels. To me, it’s the perfect way to stock up.
Here’s how to make your purchase:
- First, you need to have a MaxPerks Rewards number. Go here to sign up for a free account.
- Then come back here and click this link to head to the backpacks.
- Find one you like and add it to your bag.
- Check out and make sure to enter in your MaxPerks Rewards number in the correct spot.
- Pay for your order.
- Your MaxPerks Rewards will automatically be processed for you as long as you put the number in when you checked out.
- Your account will be credited with your MaxPerks Rewards no later than the end of the next month.