Here is a fun, unique way to deliver Christmas treats to your neighbors this year! An edible platter made of mints. Who would have thought?!
- Starlight mints. The cheapest place to buy these is usually Walmart where they are less than $1.00 a bag!
- Wax or parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper (parchment paper works better).
- Arrange mints in any chosen design (such as a classic circle or an abstract shape).
- Put mints in oven for 5 minutes. The baking time will vary depending on the size of the “tray” that is created. Watch carefully: Once it begins to melt it will melt fast! If left in the oven too long it will bubble and burn on the edges.
- Optional: Dust the tray with some cornstarch if it seems sticky.