Ever heard of Shopkick? It is a FREE Android and iPhone app. It gives you access to exclusive deals at stores like Target, Macy’s, Toys R Us, Best Buy, and more. When you sign up now and after you complete your first “Walk-in,” you will receive a free $25.00 Restaurant.com gift certificate!
- Click here and sign up.
- You will then receive a text message with an app to download.
- Click it and download it.
- Once you have done your first “Walk-in” to a partner store, your Restaurant.com gift card will be dropped into your Shopkick account. The easiest partner stores to find are Best Buy, Old Navy, Target and Crate & Barrel. That being said, all stores that are participating can be found very easily on your phone.
What’s a “Walk-in”? You will receive kicks just for walking in a partner store. Just open the Shopkick app at the entrance of a partner store (like Best Buy or Target) and walk inside. A green bubble will pop up and let you know you’ve collected the kicks.
What are “Kicks”? Kicks are the loyalty points you get from using Shopkick. Once you collect enough, you can trade them for gift cards, Facebook points and lots of other rewards. You can earn kicks by “walk-ins” at participating stores like Target or Best Buy, by scanning select items, and by linking your Visa card to shopkick and making purchases at the partner stores. The app will let you know when the kicks apply to each scenario.
To take advantage of offers:
- Open Shopkick and either click on the “nearby tab” or the “faves” tab to see stores around you (the faves tab lets you access your favorite stores no matter where you are located, whereas the nearby tab only shows the stores closest to you).
- Tap on the store where you want to check out offers, for example Target.
- After tapping on Target, you’ll notice that you can walk into the store for points (called kicks) and you also see mobile coupons.
- Once you’re at the checkout and you want to us a coupon you found on shopkick, go back to that coupon and tap on “use it” – this pulls up a code or barcode for the cashier to use to give you the discount.