Paid $18.59 for $90.53 worth of product! Almost 80% savings!
(2) L’Oreal mascara – one was $6.99 and one was $7.19 – used (2) $1/1 MQ and received $5 GC
(2) Aussie hair spray $3 on sale – used (2) $1/1 MQ
(1) People Magazine $5.99 – 10% off CW and $1/1 MQ
(1) Glaceau Fruit Water $1.02 – received $5 GC for buying this with the People Magazine
Also used a TQ for $5/20 beauty purchase
Paid $17.38 and received (2) $5 gift cards
(3) Herbal Essences shampoo and (3) conditioners $2.50 on sale – used (3) B1G1 free MQ
(1) Herbal Essences body wash $2.48 on clearance – used $1/1 MQ
(2) L’Oreal conditioner $3.99 ea – used (2) $2/1 MQ
(2) Pantene shampoo and (2) conditioner $3.59 ea – used (2) $3/2 MQ
(1) Palmolive dish detergent $2.49 – used $1.25 TMQ
Also used a TQ for $10/35 beauty purchase
The Cottonelle wasn’t on sale but I got them without coupons since we needed them (again) and knew I would have more balance left with the GC’s from the first transaction.
Paid $1.21 after GCs (total was $11.21 before GCs)
I forgot to have them scan the TMQ for the People Magazine in the first transaction (the cashiers were flustered about the Herbal Essences coupon and looking for the manager and I got distracted). The Herbal Essences coupons took off the $4.99 – the manager verified that they had spoken to the corporate office and that all the cashiers had to do was scan the coupon and verify that the item is in the transaction. There had been some drama with other couponers earlier in the day I guess (them getting upset it wasn’t taking off the full $4.99). When I went to the aisle with Herbal Essences, the 2/$5 shelves were cleared out and a cashier was putting them back from the items that were left at the registers due to people deciding they didn’t want them because of the issue with the coupons. Anyway, I feel like this was a good trip