Hello my fellow Couponing Buddies! I am definitely new to this whole “Krazy Couponing” thing, but am loving it so far! I haven’t posted any shopping trips before, but I thought this one may just be a little ‘Brag Worthy’! Hehe!
I went to CVS yesterday solely to use my 30% Off ‘Just For You’ coupon; still earning the ropes as to what %off coupons are applied to, so I only bought items that were NOT on sale. For my (1) one transaction, my purchases were:
- (2) Two 14-Pack Gain Flings Detergent
- (2) Two 80-Sheet Bounce Fabric Softener
- (1) One Gain Fireworks Scent Booster
- (1) One Bounce Bursts Scent Booster
- (1) One 4-Pack Gillette Custom Plus 3 Disposable Razors
- (1) One Gillette Venus Disposable Razor
- (1) One 10-Pack Bic Silky Touch Disposable Razors
- (1) One L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara
- (1) One L’oreal Colour Riche Lip Gloss
- (1) One Physicians Formula Eye Definer 24 Hour Wear Eyeliner
- (1) One Physicians Formula Plump Potion Lip Plumping Cocktail Lip Gloss
Total Before Coupons: $104.91
Less the 30% Off Coupon and $22.00 of Manufacturer Coupons
Total Out of Pocket Amount Paid: $54.49 and received $32.00 in Extra Care Bucks
Grand Total of $22.49 for over $100.00 in products!! Wooohooo!!
There were $17.00 of ECB that didn’t print out at the end of the transaction and the manager was trying to fight me tooth and nail not to give them to me… Then said that the register could only print out $15.00 worth, but finally after a little back and forth (killed her with kindness, but stood my ground which made her even MORE MAD!); she printed out the full $17.00 that was owed. Felt like I was playing Deal or No Deal… no $17.00… NO DEAL! Haha!
Excited to plan my next trip and spend all of those ECB now! Thank you so much for this site and to all my fellow couponers… You all really have no idea how much you help us newbies and I just want you to know that you ALL are so appreciated!
Thanks for reading!