WALMART: $13.18 MONEYMAKER FOR 34 BOTTLES!**
I am not an extreme couponer by any definition and this is officially my most extreme purchase ever. However, since all but 4 bottles are going to my local women’s shelter I am pretty proud of this one!!!
PLEASE USE A DATABASE TO LOCATE ALL COOUPONS
**Couple of notes:
1) MOST IMPORTANT: I have not verified if Savings Catcher will be acting the way I am expecting it to. If not, there is a large return in my future. BE WARNED! I’ll verify in a few days once SC processes the receipts BUT until then…complete the deal at your own risk!
2) I took a couple coworkers with me (the donations are part of an event our center hosts every April) so we were able to follow all “per transaction,” “per household,” and “per day” limits on the q’s
3) This was done in 5 transactions but I am posting it as one big BD. You can probably do it in less BUT the machines were acting up with the q’s so we had to split things up more than planned.
4) one of the bottles of Herbal Essences is missing from photo…it got left behind in the car and didn’t make it to photo time lol
Dove Shampoo & Conditioner (12 oz)- $4.98 each (x10)
Suave Professionals Shampoo & Conditioner (28 oz)- $4.98 (x10)
Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner (13.5 oz)- $5.97 (x14)
ORIGINAL TOTAL: $183.18
$4/2 Dove MFC (x5)
$2/2 Suave Professionals MFC (x5)
$2/2 Herbal Essences MFC (x7)
Then submit all receipts on Walmart’s Saving Catcher. Here is what it SHOULD catch:
- Dove is on sale for $3.50 at Wags so that is a difference of $1.48 per bottle ($14.80)
- Suave is on sale for $3 at CVS so that is a difference of $1.98 per bottle ($19.80)
- Herbal Essences is on sale for $3 at CVS so that is a difference of $2.97 per bottle ($41.58)
This will save $76.18 off your OOP.
HOWEVER, once the receipts are process you are given the choice of adding the funds to your AMEX BlueBird account for TWICE the amount. This makes the Savings Catcher savings $152.36!
THIS MAKES YOUR OVERALL TRANSACTION A $13.18 MONEYMAKER!!!