Okay Ladies, here’s what I got for a STEAL at Rite Aid today!!!
* 2 Schick Quattro 3-ct Razors- used 1 bogo FREE, 1 In-store Ad $3 off, and 1 $4 off
* 2 Revlon Cream Blush- used 1 $5 off/1
* 4 Covergirl Wetslicks (Lip Gloss)- used 2 $5 off/2
* 9 Covergirl 16-Hour Eye Enhancers- used 4 $3 off/2
* 4 N.Y.C. Utra Moist Lip Wear- bogo 50% off
* 4 N.Y.C. Eyeliners- bogo 50% off
* 4 N.Y.C. Nail Polish- bogo 50% off
* 2 N.Y.C. Sharpeners- bogo 50% off
* 2 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste- used 2 $0.75 off/1
* 2 Dove Body Wash- used 2 $2 off/1
(Sadly, they were out of the money maker Got2b Products, the FREE ThermaCare Patch, and the Dove Men Care Body Wash )
Before combinng coupons and myrewards my total was $135.08
I earned $14.00 in UP+ Rewards
I saved $100 with coupons and used $24 UP+ Rewards
After Coupons: $10.68!!!!!!!!!!!!!em> (before taxes)
(I had $24 UP+ Rewards that I rolled over to this purchase)
I saved $124.40! Which is a savings of 92%!! (i think.lol I’m horrible with percentages!)
You know, my hubby always makes fun of me for getting up early to get newspapers, cutting coupons, and organizing; but after savings like THESE!!! I’m the one laughing! Hahahahaha!
Happy Shopping Ladies!
( I apologize ahead of time if I improperly used the coupons, I’m still learning and I’m not fully trained in proper couponing etiquette!)