Went out a bit yesterday…
(From left to right)
- Bought 1 box of Wheat Thins: $2 Sale
- Bought 1 box of Triscuits: $2 Sale
- Used x1 $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers Target Q
- Used x1 $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers Smart Source Q
= $2 for both, or $1 each a box
- Bought 1 Dr Scholl’s For Her Heel Liners reg. $5.24
- Used x1 $3 off Dr. Scholl’s Product Target Q (Coupons.com)
- Used x1 $2 off Dr. Scholl’s For Her Manf. (from manf. website)
= $0.24 for 1
- Bought 2 Glade Decor Scents reg $2.99 each
- Used x2 $0.50 off Glade Air Freshener item Target Q
- Used x2 $2 off Glade Decor (Coupons.com)
= $0.98 for both, $0.49 each!
- Bought Mossimo Swimwear on clearance $5.38
- Used x1 $3 off Swimwear Target Q (NLA)
Total w/ tax: $6.36
- Used $5 gift card (from Dr. Scholl’s Deal last week)
- Bought 2 Packages of Gilette Razors $9.99 each
- B1G1 Store Sale
- Used x1 B1G1 coupon (6/3 P&G)
= BOTH FREE
- 1 Covergirl Eyeshadow sale $2.61
- Used $1 Covergirl Item (6/3 P&G)
Total w/ Tax: $2.68
(Yes, I could’ve done the $5 Catalina if I had bought another 2 packs… but there were only 2 packages left. I consider myself lucky on that one, and I wanted that shade of eye shadow.)
- Bought 4 Magnum Ice Cream $2.49 (for 3 or more)
- Used x4 $2 off Manf. Coupon from Magnum FB
= $2.00 for all, $0.49 each
= Received $2 catalina for buying 2 boxes, so technically free!
- Bought 2 boxes of Choco Tacos $2.49 (Buy 3 or more- it mixed with the Magnum)
- Used x2 $1 off manf. coupons (Walmart site)
= $1.49 each box!
- Bought 2 packs of Fresh Express Coleslaw 1.99 each
- Used x2 $2 off Fresh Express Safeway Coupons (NLA)
= FREE COLESLAW!
(One bag is shown since I immediately used the other one upon coming home.)
- Bought 1 Box of Belvita Crackers $2.49
- Used 75 cents manf. q from 6/3 SS
- Bought 7 Silk Vanilla Almond Milk Singles $1 each
- Used x7 $1 any size Silk product (Silk website)
Total OOP: $5.45
Plus $2 Catalina: $3.45
(I’m not sure how the math adds on this one, but I am going off of what my receipt says. Either the store messed up or something of the like.)
So for yesterday’s shopping trip I spent $9.49 in all for all that.
All my stores are near each other, so I just parked in the store that was in the middle (Albertson’s) and walked back and forth. Great way to save gas and get exercise. =)
I am loving the Albertson’s razor deals… too bad it’s too hard to find them. LOL! I never realized how expensive they were until my dad asked me to buy some for him with coupons.