Hi! So, I’ve been couponing now for a little over 6 months… But this is my first time taking the time to post about it! Made only two stops today, Target and Walmart (Had to get my oil changed at Walmart, so I figured I’d do a little browsing while I waited… !).
(1) Circo Twin Sheet Set $5.08 (Clearance Price, Reg. $19.99)
Used: (1) $5.00/1 Circo Bedding Item Target Coupon – Paid: $0.08
(7) Jingos! Snack Packs $0.99 (Split 3 & 4, so that the register would allow all coupons. They have a max of 4 at my store.)
Used: (7) $1.00/1 Jingos! From SS 9/30 – Paid: Nothing, $0.07 overage.
(4) GE Energy Smart CFL, 60w Replacement $3.79
Used: (4) $2.00/1 GE Energy Smart Lightbulb, peelie on package. & (4) $2.00/1 GE Lightbulb Item Target Coupon – Paid: Nothing, $0.84 overage!
(2) Johnson & Johnson Gauze Pads, 12ct, $2.08 (Clearance Price, Reg. $2.99)
Used: (1) $2.00/2 Johnson & Johnson Products, From inside a package…. I don’t remember when, sorry!
(2) Gevalia Ground Coffee, 12oz $3.48 (Clearance Price, Reg. $7.99)
Used: (2) $1.50/1 Gevalia Coffee Product – Paid: $3.98
Total: $3.29 + tax, Used one of my $5.00 gift cards from the Dr. Scholl’s deal on Monday! Decent, right?
(5) Always/Tampax Radiant Wristlet $1.47 (Clearance Price, I’m not sure what they ran for originally! But, they come with coupons inside!!)
Used: (5) $2.00/1Always Radiant, From inside the packages purchased – Paid: Nothing, $2.65 overage!!! This deal was a steal!
(1) Redbull Zero, 12oz $2.68
(2) Bailey’s Coffee Creamers, 16oz $1.88
Used: (1) B1G1 Free, From Bailey’s Facebook & (1) $1.50/1 Bailey’s Creamer – Paid: $0.38
(1) Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Wipes $1.97
Used: (1) $2.00/1 Neutrogena Face Product, From smartsource website. – Paid: Nothing, $0.03 overage.
Total: $0.38 + $1.05 tax = $1.43!!!
The Redbull was just my “filler” treat for myself I still haven’t had the chance to open up those Radiant boxes to see what’s inside, although it does say that there are coupons inside so I’m stoked! I’m so glad that I got started on all of this couponing stuff… It’s really nice to never “need” something and have to run to the store and shell out an arm and a leg! And now I’ve got my whole family into it! Thank you all so much for all of the time you take to do all of this!