Where should a Krazy Couponer go to score the most savings with coupons? Find out as we explore six different types of stores to find out where you can get the most bang for your buck.
1. Supercenters (Target, Walmart, Kmart). Overall low prices on everything from toilet paper to groceries to apparel.
2. Drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid). Get the best savings on personal care items by utilizing their reward programs.
3. No Frills Stores (Winco, ALDI, Food4Less). The low cost, no gimmick option where you will have low prices while bagging your own groceries and purchasing generics.
4. High-End (Albertsons, Safeway, Kroger). While their overall cost is high, these grocery stores are famous for their promotions and sale schemes.
5. Wholesale Clubs (Costco, BJ’s, Sam’s Club). These stores have a yearly membership fee and are big on bulk, multipacks and cheap food court hot dogs.
6. Natural Foods (Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s). Natural, specialty and organic groceries are likely to run higher in price, but you will get the premium products you’re looking for.
So… which is your favorite grocery store for couponing?!?