Want to create a fun Halloween party favor that both adults and children will adore? Well, here is the perfect idea to wow everyone, of any age. (As a bonus you’ll get to use up some of your stash of brown paper lunch bags, if you’re like me and have tons of them!)
- Brown paper bags ( or colored if you prefer)
- Black twine
- Wooden sticks or small branches
- Each “broomstick” requires two lunch bags. Unfold one bag, push out the bottom and fold in the sides.
- Using scissors, cut the bag into thin strips, but stop at the bottom of the bag. We don’t want to cut all the way through it.
- Take the second bag and cut thin strips into the top inch.
- Open the bags, and put the second one inside the shredded bag. Fill with candy.
- Put the stick or branch one inch inside the bags and secure with the black twine. That’s it!