Birthdays are your time to get spoiled silly. This year, let some big-named companies join in the celebration and give you gifts, too! Here’s a list of some of the best places for both kids and adults to get free surprises on their special day:
• Baskin Robbins: FREE 2.5 oz scoop of ice cream.
• Ben & Jerry’s: FREE scoop of ice cream.
• IHOP: FREE meal (for signing up, for your birthday, and for your 1-year anniversary of signing up).
• Marie Callendar’s: FREE slice of pie and a $5 off coupon.
• Mimi’s Cafe: FREE entree with purchase.
• Olive Garden: FREE birthday surprise!
Coupons and Discounts
• American Eagle: 15 percent off when you register for a rewards card.
• Anthropologie: 15 percent off coupon.
• Cost Plus World Market: 10 percent off.
• DSW shoes: $5 off coupon.
• Famous Footwear: Birthday surprise for Gold members only (spend $200/year at the store).
• Disney movie rewards: 100 points.
• Stonyfield rewards: 2 points.
• Swagbucks: Get 50 Swagbucks on your special day!
• AMF Bowling: FREE bowling!
• Benefit: Get a FREE brow arch done at your local Benefit counter. ‘Like’ them on Facebook and go to the Birthday card tab.
• CVS pharmacy Beauty Rewards: $3 extrabucks!
• Sephora: FREE birthday gift (this year it’s a Fresh sugar kisses lip duo).
• Walmart: FREE custom portrait collage.
• Barnes and Noble: FREE cupcake from the cafe.
• California Pizza Kitchen: FREE meal.
• Chuck E. Cheese: FREE birthday tokens!
• The Children’s Place: Get store coupons on both your birthday and your child’s birthday.
• Kmart: $5 birthday bucks, a birthday crown, and a goodie bag!
• Toys R’ Us: $3 gift card, a birthday card, and a phone call from Geoffery every year until your child turns 10
Check the websites of your favorite stores or restaurants to see if they offer birthday surprises! Also check your favorite local independent stores to see if they have birthday clubs.
This has been a guest post by Brittany from Sacramento, Calif.
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!