Here’s a quick way to earn $10! Sign up for Plink and go eat at Chili’s. That’s it. Nothing to it!
Sounds too good to be true, right? Not with Plink! In fact, we’ve recently posted deals on how to make $10 at Office Max, Burger King, Subway, McDonald’s and more—just by using Plink. It’s worth a try!
What Is Plink?
Plink is an amazing program that rewards users like you and me for making certain in-store purchases. It’s a BBB-accredited electronic rewards program that users link to a credit or debit card. Once different point totals are reached, you earn gift cards to iTunes, Amazon, Starbucks and more! It’s simple, safe and totally worth a try!
How Secure Is Plink?
To put your worries to rest we reached out to Plink to see just how secure their site is. Here’s what we discovered: Intuit, the company that built TurboTax and Quickbooks, designed Plink to be 100% read-only. That means no one can access your account. It’s all done by an automated process—Plink only receives a report, detailing transactions in order to award points. Mint.com and Paypal use this same technology. So your credit/debit card information is completely safe!
Get the Deal:
- Visit Plink to sign up for free. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- Enter an email address and password.
- Link a credit or debit card to your Plink account.
- Make any purchase at Chili’s by September 1 (as a private offer, Chili’s may not show up in Plink. Don’t worry, this is normal).
- Once the transaction posts, 1,000 points are automatically added to your Plink account within 7 days. Cash that 1,000 points out for a $10 gift card.