Recent time-use studies estimate that the average American user spends about 151 hours a month watching TV and 6 hours and 33 minutes a month on Facebook. Is this true for you? Now imagine if you spent just a portion of that leisure time earning money for taking online surveys. Admittedly, it wouldn’t be quite as fun as Facebook stalking your high school boyfriend or watching The Real Housewives of Orange County, but it would certainly be more profitable.
Interested? Then check out Toluna! The site is free to join, and for participation in Toluna surveys you will be awarded points that are redeemable for cash rewards; gift cards at some of the country’s most popular retailers, including Amazon.com, Target, and the Gap; and entries to the site’s monthly $4,500 giveaways.
On Toluna you can:
- Earn points worth $1.00 to $5.00 each time you qualify for and complete a survey! Also, each time you participate in or complete a survey you’ll also be entered into a monthly drawing for $4500!
- Create your own polls and opinion topics to host on Toluna, or export them to your own blog or website! You can also earn points when you create these polls. This is one feature that makes Toluna different than all the other survey sites out there!
- Voice your opinion by participating in other community members’ polls and opinion topics and get a chance to tell some of the world’s biggest companies what you think of their products and services.
- You might even be asked to test new products or receive various samples for feedback. How fun!
Here’s how to sign up for Toluna:
- Click Here .
- Enter your personal information (i.e. name, email address, race, education level, etc.) in the designated boxes and then click on the blue “Sign Up” button. Registration should take about two minutes to complete. All your personal information will be kept confidential.
- Once registered, sign in to the site and “opt-in” for surveys by selecting “Your account” from the “You” menu. If a survey matches your profile, you will receive an invitation by email. The more up-to-date your personal interest surveys are, the more chances you have of being invited to take part in surveys you qualify to take.
- For each survey you will earn between 1,000 and 20,000 points depending on the survey’s length and complexity. Surveys can take anywhere between 5 minutes and 25 minutes to complete.
- Survey completion points are awarded in point values where 3,000 points is equivalent to $1.00. You can request payment when you have reached a minimum account balance of 60,000 points (which is equal to $20.00). Payments will only be made in multiples of $20; for example, if you have a balance of $22.00 when you request payment from Toluna, you will receive payment for $20.00 and have $2.00 remaining in your account.