Are you a teacher, paraprofessional or staff member for a School District or educational institute? If so, you may be eligible for more discounts than you realize. Each year, principals, school secretaries and teachers spend money out of their own pockets. Nationwide companies, noticing the importance of a well-rounded education, have extended discounts to individuals working within the educational sector.
To me, this is a no-brainer! Why not support those who are educating the youth in our community. Anything we can do to help out our teachers and educators will help our community full-circle.
Below you will find a few of the great, ongoing deals provided by nationwide stores.
- Ann Taylor Loft: Ann Taylor ‘LOFT loves Teachers’ provides 15% off everyday purchases. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers.)
- Apple Store: Apple offers special education pricing to teachers, administrators and staff. They also have a store specifically for home school.
- Banana Republic: They offer 15% off full-priced purchases with a valid teacher ID.
- Barnes and Noble: Educator Program offers educator discounts, resources and up to 20% off listed prices. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers.)
- FedEx Office: Offers teachers, professors, faculty and staff members 15% off most products and services at participating FedEx offices.
- Hobby Lobby: Provides 10% in-store discount with educator ID. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers. Provide manager with state registration.)
- J.Crew: All teachers receive 15% off any in-store purchase with a valid school ID. (Full-price items only, some exclusions may apply.)
- Jo-Ann Fabrics and Craft: With ‘Jo-Ann Teacher Rewards’ receive a discount card for 15% off every purchase during participating back-to-school dates. Home schoolers, be sure to bring your homeschooling membership card or other home school proof.
- Michaels: Offers 15% off your entire purchase every day for teachers! (Some exclusions apply, must show valid educator ID. Offer is eligible for home school teachers.)
- New York & Company: ‘Big Apple for The Teacher!’ program provides a 20% in-store discount just for signing up, and an additional 15% off in stores year round.
- Office Depot : The Office Depot ‘Star Teacher’ program offers a variety of discounts and offers. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers.)
- OfficeMax: OfficeMax hosts Teacher Appreciation Days each year around the back-to-school season. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers.)
- Staples: Sign up for Staples Rewards Program and receive 10% back for future in-store purchases. (Offer is eligible for home school teachers.) Staples also hosts Teacher Appreciation Days with various discounts, coupons and freebies for educators.
- The Limited: Offers 15% off every purchase made in-store with proof of educator ID.
- Verizon Wireless: Offers discounts to various employers.
Enjoy the benefits! As an educator, you deserve to be thanked year round!
This has been a guest post by Sara from Rock Springs, WY
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!