Wouldn’t it be ideal to have access to financial tips and information whenever you needed it? At Credit Sesame you can monitor your credit, ask for financial advice, and search for the best rates on loans all from the privacy and comfort of your home! Credit Sesame assists you by routinely reviewing your credit score, debt, and the interest you are paying on your home loan. Credit Sesame then does the legwork for you and searches for alternative loans that will help you save money in the long run! While most people pay steep hourly fees for financial advice and services such as this, at Credit Sesame these services don’t cost you a dime.
Need more reasons to join? At Credit Sesame you can track your Experian credit score every month at no cost! This service allows you to quickly notice any errors that could raise red flags to potential lenders.
Here’s how to become a FREE member of Credit Sesame:
- Visit Credit Sesame today.
- Click on the yellow “Sign up” button at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Enter your information and click the “Sign up” button. Your legal name must be used so the site can access your credit profile.
- If you have a common name, the site will prompt you to answer identifying questions from your credit report such as your previous address.
- You will be directed to enter your personal information such as your annual income and Social Security number. No worries, this site is secure and guarantees your privacy.
- Once you confirm your account, you are ready to begin!
I have used this program over the last few months and have come up with a few different items that I like and dislike about the program.
- Signup is fast and easy. I was able to do so in less than 10 minutes.
- I liked being able to instantly view my credit score from Experian for FREE! I have paid as much as $14.95 for credit reports, so this is a great freebie.
- The “What if” device allowed me to see what my financial life would be like if I had a better credit score. This is a great tool for setting financial goals!
- Multiple household members can sign up for this service. There is not a limit to one offer per household.
- I did not like that the credit reports are limited to only Experian. Accessing reports of multiple agencies gives a more accurate financial picture.
- The financial advice offered on the site is limited. You may need to further consult a financial adviser to answer other questions you may have. This may cost an additional expense.
- The site did not show my real time credit balance. These numbers may be as much as 30 days off, based on when your credit card companies report their numbers.
It is worth taking a look at Credit Sesame if you wish to improve your finances and save money while doing so. You are under no obligation to stay a member if it does not meet your needs and can cancel at any time. So head over to Credit Sesame today and take control of your finances for free!