Do you collect shoes a la Sex and the City’s Carrie Bradshaw? Or maybe you truly need a new pairs of kicks—perhaps your running shoes are about to fall apart or your little one has outgrown his shoes again. Whether your shoe shopping is fanatical or purely functional, I’ve got a great deal that will make you just want to kick up your heels in money-saving merriment.
If you sign up for a free account at the daily deal site EverSave, you get $5.00 to use on your first purchase on the site.
EverSave is currently offering a $30.00 voucher for just $15.00 plus free shipping at TheShoeMart.com. The Shoe Mart has brand name shoes for men, women, and kids at great prices from designer brands such as Clarks, Sperry, Vibram, and Saucony. With over 30,000 pairs of shoes on the site, even the most finicky of footsies will be able to find something to meet their needs. If you don’t like buying shoes online because you can’t try them on first, the Shoe Mart’s free shipping and 90-day return policy should help assuage your worries.
I checked out the Shoe Mart for some new shoes for my husband. I did a little price comparison shopping before I made my purchase on the site and found that the Merrell shoes I picked out for him were almost half the price of the same shoes at Amazon.com. I had no cold feet about making the purchase on the Shoe Mart, that’s for sure!
Men’s Merrell Winter Moc at TheShoeMart.com: $37.50 + Free shipping (or just $17.50 if you purchase the Shoe Mart $30 for $15 deal and use your EverSave $5 credit, see the sample transaction below for details)
Men’s Merrel Winter Moc at Amazon.com: $63.96 + $6.49 for shipping, totalling out at $70.45
Men’s Merrell Winter Moc at TheShoeMart.com: $37.50 + Free shipping
Use $30.00 Voucher
Pay: $7.50 (+$10.00, the cost of the $15.00 voucher when $5.00 EverSave new member credit is applied)
Final Price: $17.50 (53% savings)
How to Sign Up for EverSave and Get your $5.00 New Member Credit:
- Click Here to go the EverSave site.
- Enter your email address and your city in the designated boxes and then click on the yellow “Continue” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the red “Sign In to your Account” link at the top right of your screen.
- Create your full account by entering your email address, password, full name, and zip code in the designated boxes. Then click on the yellow “Submit to Sign Up” button.
- Once your account has been created, you will have a $5.00 credit in your account to use towards your next purchase.
How to Get The Shoe Mart $30 for $15 deal on EverSave:
- Sign in to your EverSave account.
- Then come back to this page and click on this link .
- If you want to buy it, click on the yellow “Buy Now” button.
- Your $5.00 credit will be automatically applied to this transaction. As such, the total price for the Shoe Mart voucher deal should drop down to $10.00.
Fine Print Reads:
- Only 1 EverSave voucher per purchase on The Shoe Mart’s website.
- Tax not included unless specified and will be collected at the time of redemption, if applicable.
This EverSave voucher has two different values: (a) the actual amount paid and (b) the promotional value. The promotional value has a set expiration date unless prohibited by law. The amount paid will not expire.
Promotional value must be redeemed in one transaction.
Voucher not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
If you redeem this EverSave voucher for less than the total face value, you will not be entitled to receive any credit or cash for the difference between the face value and the amount you redeemed.
EverSave vouchers are only valid for the participating merchant for the goods, services, and/or event stated on the voucher. EverSave stands by all of our deals and if for any reason a merchant refuses to accept an EverSave voucher, EverSave will work to refund your purchase.