Finding great deals on meat is a rare-ity, so I was completely stoked! I didn’t include everything in my picture because there was just no way to fit it all. Also, I did a pre-order at my local store as not to clear shelves. The AMP coupons were tearpads found in stores a few weeks ago. My stores had plenty of them, and every time I shopped I would pick up a pad. So, here’s the deal: My local grocery store was running a special for Buy ANY (2) La Victoria Products and receive a FREE pound of ground beef. There were no limits and no limitations on which ground beef. I chose to buy the 93/7 lean ground beef, which had a regular price tag of $4.99/lb! The AMP Energy Drinks were Buy ANY (10) for $0.69 a piece with no limit. Also, the FREE Baby coupons were from BZZAgent. Thanks for reading! Happy Shopping!
- Local Grocery Store:
20 pounds Extra Extra Lean Ground Beef @ $4.99/lb = $99.80
12 La Victoria Tortillas @ $1.99 = $23.86
28 cans La Victoria Enchilada Sauce @ $0.99 = $27.72
120 AMP Energy Drinks @$0.69 = $82.80
Total Before Coupons & Discounts: $234.18
Coupons & Discounts:
- 12 $1/1 La Victoria Tortillas: -$12.00
- 60 $2/2 AMP Drinks 16 oz: -$120.00
- 20 Lbs Ground Beef FREE with in-store promo: -$99.80
- Subtotal after coupons & discounts: $2.38!
- Tax was $4.03!
My Grand Total for everything including tax was $6.41 & I saved $227.77!
- Smith’s (my Kroger affiliate):
1 Comforts for Baby Diapers 42-count = $6.19
1 Comforts for Baby Wipes 72-count = $1.97
1 Comforts for Baby Lotion = $3.99
1 Comforts for Baby Wash = $2.19
1 Comforts for Baby Bibs 6-pack = $6.99
Total Before Coupons & Discounts = $21.33
- 1 FREE Comforts Diapers (50 count or less) = -$6.19
- 1 FREE Comforts Wipes (72 count or less) = -$1.97
- 1 FREE Comforts Lotion (15 oz or less) = -$3.99
- 1 FREE Comforts Wash (15 oz or less) = -$2.19
- 1 FREE Comforts Bibs or Burp Cloths = -$6.99
- Subtotal after coupons = $0.00
My Grand Total for everything was FREE- No Tax for in-store coupons!
10 McCormick Gourmet Spice Packets @ $1.64 = $16.40
Total Before Coupons = $16.40
- (10) $2/1 McCormick Gourmet Herb or Spice = -$20.00
- Subtotal after coupons = -$3.60
- Taxes were $0.49
My Grand Total was $3.11 MoneyMaker after Taxes!
As a combined total I spent a whopping $3.30 OOP! I was amazed and so proud of myself!