1. Shine your chrome faucet with a piece of wax paper.
2. Scrub your bathtub with half a grapefruit dipped in salt.
3. Get rid of the soap scum on a shower door with a dryer sheet.
4. Clean your shower curtain liner in the washing machine.
Throw in some regular detergent or baking soda along with a few towels with the liner to help scrub away the toughest stains.
5. Prevent rust stains by painting the bottom of metal cans with clear nail polish.
6. Pull things out of the drain with a mascara brush.
7. Spray a dusty exhaust fan with canned air.
8. Sanitize your toothbrush holder and soap dish in the dishwasher.
9. Wipe down a mirror with strong, brewed black tea.
Dip a clean, lint-free cloth into brewed tea and wipe down your mirrors. The tannic acid in the tea cuts through any grime.
10. Remove bathtub mold with cotton coil and bleach.
Soak cotton coil (commonly found at beauty stores like Sally’s) in bleach and place it anywhere along the perimeter of your tub where mold is growing. Let the cotton set for a couple of hours or overnight.
11. Prevent water stains on shower doors with auto glass water repellent (like Rain-X).