Does Costco really have the best prices? Are there ways to avoid membership fees? What are the worst buys in the store? And what about those Costco coupons?
Check out our tips then watch our Costco secrets video for all the details.
1. Skip the Costco membership fees and pay with Costco cash card.
2. Stack Costco coupons with rebate apps like Ibotta, Checkout 51 & Snap.
3. Prices ending in $0.97 are national markdowns. Prices ending in $0.00 are local level markdowns.
4. Costco refills ink cartridges for only $7.49.
5. Kirkland batteries are identical to Duracell batteries.
6. Movie tickets are cheaper at Costco than the theatre.
7. Costco beats Amazon toy prices! Use the Amazon app to ensure a deal.
9. Some of the worst items to buy at Costco are razors and shampoo.
10. As of early 2014, Costco coupon savings are applied automatically. You don’t need the booklet!
11. Costco chickens have the biggest breasts.
12. Costco sells a half sheet cake for $18, while supermarkets sell a quarter sheet for over $20.
Get the details plus even more insider secrets: