“Kids eat free” is one of my favorite phrases. Restaurants that offer these weekly events will forever receive my gratitude. Whether they provide this service to bring more patrons in or because they need to get rid of their own stockpile—whatever the reason, moms like me love it. And because I understand that convenience is king during busy weeknights, here’s a handy little guide to restaurants that love kids. As usual, be sure to double check with your local branch for accuracy and details before inviting all the neighbor’s kids to come along.
- Baja Fresh: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal and beverage.
- Firehouse Subs: Kids 12 and under eat free from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. with each adult purchase.
- Jason’s Deli: Kids eat free all day.
- Maggiano’s: All day Sunday.
- Souper! Salad!: Kids 4 and under eat free. Kids 5-12 eat for just $2.49.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: All day Sunday.
- Applebee’s: Kids eat free on Monday and Tuesday nights at select restaurants. One free child entree per visit; however, it’s only $1.00 for additional kids’ meals.
- Chili’s: 2 children’s entrees per adult meal purchase.
- Fuddruckers: Kids 12 and under can choose anything from the kids’ menu for just $.99 on Mondays and Tuesdays. Their meal includes a drink.
- Golden Corral: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, kids under 10 eat free with adult meal purchase.
- IHOP: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., kids under 12 eat free with adult meal purchase.
- Denny’s: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Texas Roadhouse: Kids 12 and under eat free.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex: Kids eat free with an adult meal purchase.
- Chick-fil-A: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., get a free kid’s meal with each adult purchase.
- Coco’s Restaurant & Bakery: After 4 p.m., kids 10 and under eat free.
- Famous Dave’s: All day Tuesday.
- Ikea: All day Tuesday and during special promotions (check website).
- Ruby’s Diner: After 4 p.m., kids 12 and under eat free.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. kids 12 and under eat for $.99.
- Islands: All day Wednesday (as well as on Monday and Tuesday).
- Rainforest Cafe: Kids eat for $1.99 in the evenings.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: All day Wednesday.
- Marie Callender’s: One free kids’ meal with each adult purchase.
- Shari’s Restaurant: Kids eat free from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Kids eat free every day
- Cafe Rio: Free kids’ quesadilla when you dine in.
- Ci Ci’s Pizza: Kids under 3 eat free.
- Country Buffet: Kids eat free with adult meal purchase.
- Culver’s: Children receive a free custard with their meal.
- Hometown Buffet: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult buffet ticket.
- On the Border: Free sundae with kid’s meal purchase.
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill: Free child’s entree with the purchase of an adult meal.
- Quiznos: Free kid’s entree with the purchase of an adult meal.