Are you looking for a Midwest weekend getaway this fall? The Hard Rock Hotel in downtown Chicago is making all this trendy glamour more affordable with savings of up to 45% through December 1. Room rates during this promotion start at $109 for a room that normally costs $199/night plus tax. The deal is as followings:
- $109 per night – August 25 to September 1; November 20 to December 1
- $119 per night – November 1 to 19
Please note: rooms are already sold out on November 4-8, 15-16, 25-30 and December 1. Rates are based on two persons sharing a room. Taxes are additional.
How to Book this Deal
To take advantage of this rate, make your reservation by September 2. Follow this link or call 866-849-6005 and give them promo code DISTZA. To get this rate, you have to pay for your entire stay when you make your reservation and the rate is nonrefundable. Book online to get free wifi during your stay.
About the Hard Rock Hotel
The Hard Rock Hotel is a four-star property, located on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago. From the hotel, you can walk to shopping along North Michigan Avenue, entertainment and sightseeing at the Navy Pier and world-class art at the Art Institute of Chicago. Facilities at the hotel include a full business center, a full-service restaurant and “Angels and Kings,” one of downtown Chicago’s hippest nightclubs.
Other Ways to Save in Chicago
Visiting the “Windy City” doesn’t have to be expensive. There are plenty of free things to do within easy access of downtown. Just a few of these are:
- Navy Pier. A 3000-foot long entertainment pier in Lake Michigan with museums (some free), shopping, fireworks and great people-watching
- Water Tower. One of the few buildings in downtown Chicago to survive the Chicago Fire of 1871
- Art Institute of Chicago. Free on the first and second Wednesday of each month. Don’t miss “American Gothic” and Seurat’s “Sunday Afternoon on the Island of Grande Jatte.” (You’ll recognize it when you see it.)
- Chicago Children’s Museum (on Navy Pier) Free on Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm
- Lincoln Park Zoo. Free every day and home to more than 1200 animals