Planning a trip any time soon? Want to save money and still be able to visit the most popular attractions? Then check out this amazing offer on Go City Cards. Through August 31st, Smart Destinations is having an “End of Summer Super Sale” on Go City Cards, Explorer Passes, and more. Discounts of 10 – 15% are being offered on their hottest passes. Available destinations include: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Oahu, Orlando, Miami and New York. Done traveling for the summer? That’s okay, these cards are good for one year from the purchase date. Plus if you choose Express Shipping and use code KRAZYCOUPON, your shipping will be free.
What are Go City Cards? A Go City Card is an attraction pass that gets you into multiple attractions for one low price. Once a card is purchased, you will receive a physical card that serves as your pass to those attractions. Cards are available in 2-day, 3-day, 5-day or 7-day increments. (If you purchase one for New York, you purchase by the attraction, not the day.) The list of available attractions for each city is very extensive, so there is sure to be something for everyone.
Here’s a sampling of available attractions with a Los Angeles Go City Card (there are 39 different attractions to choose from):
- Universal Studios Hollywood (Bonus with the 3, 5 and 7 day cards)
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- LegoLand California
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Here’s a sampling of what’s available with a New York Explorer Pass (there are 54 different attractions to choose from):
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds General Admission
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- NBC Studio Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour by City Sights
Smart Destinations also offers a one year refund policy on any unactivated passes. So, if your plans change and the pass hasn’t been activated, receive a full refund for the purchase price by calling (800) 887-9103.