Groupon has increased their escapes to offer 37 different specials this week, with destinations ranging from Quebec to Hawaii. This week’s Groupon Getaway specials offer a little bit of everything–from Vegas to Niagara Falls to a cruise with the band, Weezer. Accommodations range from bed and breakfast inns to boutique hotels to historic landmarks. These escapes are becoming more and more popular and several of last week’s specials sold out before the deadline, so if you see something you like, be sure to act quickly. Below are the highlights of this week’s Group travel specials:
- Las Vegas – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults and up to two kids in a poolview room Sunday through Thursday at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for $118 (a $338 value.) The Groupon also includes a $40 food and beverage credit at the hotel. Book by December 31, 2011; travel by January 7, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Vermont – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults Sunday through Thursday at the White House Inn in Wilmington, Vermont for $225 (a $450 value). Book by March 15, 2012; travel by April 1, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Niagara Falls – One night’s accommodations for two adults and up three children in a traditional two-queen room, Sunday through Thursday at the Sheraton Fallsview Hotel for C$89 (USD 86)–a C$234 (USD 228) value, a savings of 62 percent. The Groupon also includes a C$40 (USD 39) food and beverage credit, a wine tour and tasting at the nearby Hillebrand and Peller Estates, two cocktails at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, four waterpark passes and shuttle service between the hotel and the Niagara Casino. Book and travel by March 8, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Ice Hotel in Quebec – Spend one night in a standard room for two adults at this unique hotel, constructed in Quebec each season of real ice for C$329 (USD 320), a $C600 (USD 584 value.) The Groupon also includes two cocktails, breakfast and a pass to the Nordic spa. Book by March 25, 2012; travel between January 6, 2012 and March 25, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Kauai, Hawaii – Three nights’ accommodations for up to six people in a two-bedroom, gardenview condo at the Point at Poipu complex on the Hawaiian island of Kauai for $395 (a $657 value.) Book and travel by December 20, 2011. Blackout dates apply.
- Cruise with Weezer – Something a little different this week: a four-night cruise on the Carnival Destiny in an interior cabin from Miami to Cozumel, Mexico January 19-23 with fellow passengers, the band Weezer for $779 per person (a $1305 value.) The cruise includes accommodations on the ship, all meals and entertainment on board, and photo opps with the band. In addition, the Groupon includes a one-night, pre-cruise stay at the Miami Marriott Biscayne hotel, a $60 shipboard credit and transportation from the hotel to the Port of Miami. Port taxes and transportation to and from the airport are not included. Book between November 28 and December 8, 2011.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EDT) on Monday, November 21. For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link.The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction. Please note that last week most of the Groupon Getaway specials sold out. Be sure to buy yours early if you see something that interests you.
Have you used a Groupon to save money on a vacation?