The Groupon Getaway specials for this week span the United States and the Caribbean. There are beachfront resorts, big city hotels and peaceful oases in the Caribbean. Below are the highlights of this week’s offerings:
- Miami Beach – Two nights’ accommodations at the Newport Beach Hotel and Resort in the heart of Miami Beach for $259 in a one-bedroom suite that sleeps up to four people. Travel by December 22. (A $577 value)
- San Antonio – One night’s accommodations at the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel in downtown San Antonio for $59 (a $109 value.) Travel by February 17. Several blackout dates apply.
- Las Vegas – Two nights’ accommodations and breakfast daily at the Holiday Inn Las Vegas (located just off of the Strip) for $139 (a $284 value.) Travel by December 30.
- Costa Rica – Four nights’ accommodations at the all-inclusive, beachfront Hotel Villas Samara Resort on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica for $689 (a $1409 value.) In addition to lodging, the Groupon deal includes three meals daily, unlimited drinks, non-motorized watersports, a one-hour couples massage and one-hour horseback riding trip. Travel by December 30, 2012 (yes, you have over a year to use this one.)
- Niagara Falls – Two nights’ accommodations and more at the Sterling Inn and Spa in Niagara Falls Ontario for CAD 199 ($200), a $430 value. The Groupon also includes a $50 dining credit at the hotel, breakfast for two daily and a welcome gift of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries. Travel by March 31, 2012.
- Cayman Islands – Three nights’ accommodations for up to four people in a one-bedroom suite at the beachfront Reefs Resort on Grand Cayman Island in the Caribbean for $295 (a $587 value.) The Groupon also includes a two-hour kayak rental. Travel by December 20.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EDT) on Monday, September 12. For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link. The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction.