There’s another full set of Internet airline specials this week, with plenty of good prices from which to choose. Many of the largest airlines in the United States offer weekly, online-only fares, perfect for quick weekend getaways.
For travel novices, these Internet deals are last-minute airfare specials offered each Tuesday for travel on the upcoming weekend. Most fares are non-refundable and must be purchased immediately, but these specials often represent significant savings over advance purchase fares.
United Airlines — There are dozens of Internet specials this week, mostly to or from their hubs in Houston, Newark, Chicago, Cleveland and Denver. Purchase before 11:59 p.m. (EDT) October 19. Departures after 7 p.m. on October 19 or anytime October 20 and return on Monday, October 22 or Tuesday, October 23. Taxes and airport fees are additional. This week’s fares include:
- Chicago to Memphis – $157
- Atlanta to Houston – $160
- Cleveland to Montreal – $241
- Cleveland to New York City – $161
- Denver to Jackson, WY – $161
- Huntsville, AL to Washington DC – $221
- Los Angeles to Denver – $271
- Houston to West Palm Beach – $270
US Airways – Purchase E-saver fares by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on October 20 for travel departing October 20 and returning October 23. Taxes and fees are additional. The best round-trip fares:
- Akron to Washington DC – $220
- Bangor, ME to Washington DC – $260
- Burlington, VT to Washington DC – $250
- Charlotte, NC to Ft. Lauderdale – $250
- Washington DC to Jacksonville, FL – $250
Delta Airlines Web Deals — Purchase Delta Web deals by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on October 20 for travel departing anytime October 20 and returning on October 22 or October 23. Highlights include:
- Atlanta to Birmingham, AL – $160
- Detroit to Philadelphia – $200
- Salt Lake City to San Jose – $220
- Atlanta to Syracuse – $240
Remember there are a limited number of seats available for these airfares and they may sell out at any time. Read the fine print before you purchase.
Have you picked up any of these great airfare specials? Tell us about it in the comments.