Virgin America is having a two-day sale on most of their flights. Prices start at $99 one way (plus tax and airport fees.) To qualify for these fares, you must travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between July 10 and August 1. Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days prior to travel and no later than 11:59 p.m. Central time on June 27. Highlights include:
- San Francisco to Los Angeles – $99
- San Francisco to San Diego – $99
- Chicago to Los Angeles – $149
- Chicago to San Francisco – $189
- Washington DC to San Francisco – $209
- Washington DC to Los Angeles – $209
To take advantage of this offer, visit the Virgin America Web site. Virgin America, a part of the Virgin Atlantic Company, flies to 15 cities around the United States. Virgin America offers WiFi throughout their planes and a menu of free and pay-for-service, in-seat entertainment.