This may be the KRAZIEST thing I have ever seen!!
First person to do it- and report back after they submit all their receipts for the rebates-
gets all the respect in the world- and 5 Copies of this weeks coupon inserts.
Ready, Set, Go!
If you are New to Shopping Rite Aid, there isn’t much to it. Go here to see info regarding their Rebate Program (SCR). Once you shop, go to the link listed above to enter in your rebates with your receipt. They only mail out one check per month, so be sure to wait to hit “Mail my Check” until you are done shopping rebates for the month of May…
Total Spent after coupons and before tax = $53.97
- Then Submit This Rebate for $10 back when you buy 2 45ct Zyrtec
- And Then Submit for This $10 Rite Aid Gift Card (when you buy $50 worth of Zyrtec)
- THEN, Submit for Rite Aid Rebate #500 (Allergy Rebate)… Get a $25 Rite Aid Gift Card When you buy $50 worth of participating Allergy Medicine (see details here)
- Then Submit for Rebate #15 for $2 when you buy a 45ct Zyrtec (see details here)
- Then Submit for Rebate #50 for $10 when you buy $25 in participating product (see details here).
Total Out of Pocket: $53.97
Total $$ Back: $57 (cash and gift cards)
Krazy I tell you! Who is going to try and brave it??