- My budget: the belt is loosened and I can do more things with the surplus money I’m saving!
- My stockpile: is a far cry from what it used to be. Come flood, hurricane, pestilence, swine flu, whatever! The pillsbury biscuits will be a-roastin’ over the campfire and the juicy juice will be flowing, come on over!
- My confidence to talk to store managers and confidence in my knowledge of policies.
- My menu: the way I cook revolves around my coupon budget and acquisitions, and it’s working out just fine!
- My other stockpiles: the way I shop for clothes and other necessities: I stock pile everything now! I’m working on a year’s supply of clothes, shoes, jackets for my kids and a reserve “in case of emergency” savings account.
- My role as head of the family finances: my husband thinks I’m cool and I’m wheeling and dealing like a stockbroker, getting the best deals I can wherever I go!
How has couponing CHANGED your life?
if you’ve shared your story in the past, in a comment or otherwise, please feel free to share again. Make me laugh or make me cry and you’ll surely win!
Leave a comment and tell your story! You have until Monday, June 1st to enter the contest. We’ll select a winner or two who will receive 4 extra coupon inserts- packed with money saving kraziness!
We’ll also announce the winner to the overdue song contest!