Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
June 18, 19, 20
Last Day for drop off for Consignors is Tuesday, June 16th
Here is your chance to consign your kids gently used (is that possible?!?!) and newer clothes
and make up to 80%!!!
Of course, you can also shop at this event for infant to pre-teen clothes, toys, furniture, bedding, strollers, as well as maternity clothing.
Here are the highlights if you want to consign:
They have 3 levels for Consignors:
Queen B – receive 50% of your total sales – we do the work for you – tag and prep your clothes for the sale.
Honey B – receive 70% of your total sales – you tag and prep your clothes.
Worker B – receive 80% of your total sales – you tag and prep and work a 8 hour shift at the sales event.
Oakbrook Shopping Center
Former Norco Building 2150 E Fairview Ave Meridian, ID
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Bumble B Kids
- They are a bargain boutique only selling
- You decide on the pricing of your items.
- They provide a pleasant shopping experience
- quality merchandise at discount rates.
- The more friends you refer, the more money
- By volunteering to work at the consignment
sale you can earn a larger split.
- Bumble B Kids donates a portion of its
profits to local children’s charities!