– They will also price match, just take the competitor ad to show your checker.
– You may find it helpful to print their coupon policy to keep with you,
in case you run into a grumpy checker or manager
Q. Does Walmart give Overage?
A. Say have a coupon for $1/1 and the item rings up at $.97
Here’s what happens:
- Cashier scans item
- Cashier scans coupon
- Register beeps with prompt on the screen for cashier “Correct coupon amount?”
- Cashier can hit the “Yes” button and register will give overage OR cashier can enter the price of the item .97c OR he/she can get all flustered and decide that you can not use the coupon because its beeping and they don’t know what that means…in this case ask for a STORE manager to assist.
Q. Does Walmart accept internet printable coupons?
A. Wal-Mart Stores can accept coupons that are available on the internet for customers to print from their home computers. The following are guidelines for the stores for accepting internet coupons:
– The coupon should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer, to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment.
– The coupon should have a scan-able bar code.
– The coupon should have an expiration date.
– The coupon cannot be a photocopy.
– The limit is one coupon per item, per customer. (this means per ITEM, not transaction- this is trying to say you can not use 2 coupons on 1 item)
Thanks to HCW for the FAQ’s!