-Scroll all the way down to find the best matchups of the week.
Hy-Vee Coupon Policy
Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers' coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the Internet:
· The coupon must be legible.
· The coupon must have a scanable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer's address.
· Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
· Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted; however, a customer may use a manufacturer's coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
· Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
· Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Due to the unfortunate rise of counterfeit activity, the following two additional guidelines apply to Internet coupons:
· Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including "buy one, get one free" offers.
· No coupon that exceeds $2.50 will be accepted.
Use the $1/1 IP
Final Price: $.88
Bush’s Baked or Grillin’ Beans $1.48
Use the $1/2 IP
Final Price: $.98
Kraft Dressing $1.58
Use the $1/1 from SS 6/21
Final Price: $.58
A.1. Steak Sauce $2.99
Use the $2/1 from SS 6/14
Final Price: $.99
Hormel Marinated Pork Tenderloins 1.7 lb $9.99/2
Use (2) $1/1 from SS 5/17
Final Price: $4.00 each when you buy 2
RP: Red Plum (a coupon insert that comes out in the Sunday Paper)
SS: Smart Source (a coupon insert that also comes in Sundays’ paper)
$.50/1: This means 50 cents off 1 item
$1/2: This means $1 off 2 items
IP: Internet Printable Coupon
… from 6/21 (or 5/17..) the date the coupon came out in the Sunday paper, so June 21st