Ready to take the reins of your family finances?
These shopping methods and my stockpile really have saved my family from financial burdens that we avoided because of our thrifty habits!
Want to learn more? Have you used coupons before? Are you brand new?
Here are a few tips for you “Coupon Virgins”
- Start Saving Your Sunday Papers. Ask friends, neighbors and family members to save theirs for you as well.
- Consider subscribing to multiple copies of the paper. Get the Kansas City Star for just $0.99/week. Not in KC? Check for the best rates on your local paper below!
- The best deal we found in the Kansas City area is the Independence Examiner. Their delivery area is pretty limited, but if you live within the their boundaries, it’s the way to go! Subscribe to for as low as $4.95 per month. The best part is you’ll get coupon inserts in your Saturday Examiner AND your complimentary Sunday Star, free with your subscription. So for under $5 a month, you’d get two sets of inserts!! Call them up and tell the the Krazy Coupon Lady sent you!
- Choose 1 store to start with, and start shopping! Check out this week’s match-ups at Target, CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Price-Chopper, Hy-Vee and Hen House!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. KCL is a community of Savvy Shoppers, and we love helping others learn the ropes!
6. Follow us on Twitter!