Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Final Price: $.50
- The first line always lists the item that is for sale, the size and sale price
- The Second line lists the coupons to use. In the example above, It’s an Internet Printable Coupon. It’s a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon (B1G1) and we list 2 links to choose from. IE stands for Internet Explorer, so if that’s the browser you use, then click “B1G1 IE”. If you use Firefox, use the link “FF”
- The Third line is the Final Price after the sale price and coupon are combined.
Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt 6 oz. (Limit 12) $.39
Use the $60/6 or $1/10 from 5/3 and 6/21
Final Price: $.29
- The First line will ALWAYS be the product on sale, size and price. In the example above it also includes the store’s limit per transaction.
- The second line is the coupons the use. In this example, there are 2 coupons to choose from. $.60/6 from 5/3 means when you buy 6 items you will save $.60 (or $.10 per item) and the coupon was from the 5/3 (or May 3rd Sunday Insert). The second coupon listed is for $1/10 or $1 off when you buy 10 and is from 6/21 or the June 21st Sunday Insert.
- The Third line is the Final Price after the sale price and coupon.
- First line is the product on sale, size and price.
- The second line in this example is an internet printable IE or FF (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- The Third line in this example is a second coupon option. It’s another internet printable coupon.
- The Fourth Line in this example is the Final Price.
Still Confused? Leave a comment and we’ll help you out!