Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers' coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the Internet:
· The coupon must be legible.
· The coupon must have a scanable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer's address.
· Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
· Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted; however, a customer may use a manufacturer's coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
· Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
· Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Due to the unfortunate rise of counterfeit activity, the following two additional guidelines apply to Internet coupons:
· Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including "buy one, get one free" offers.
· No coupon that exceeds $2.50 will be accepted.